What random letter was generated by the online random-letter generator? (this doesn’t really count as one of your five questions)
1. With what famous person, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, would you most like to be stuck on a desert island?
I wouldn't want to be stuck with anyone on a desert island as the competition for food and resources would be too demanding and we'd end up trying to kill each other.
But for the sake of this exercise, and hoping that the desert island is more like "Gilligan's Island" instead of "Survivor Island", then a famous person I would like to be stuck with in such a place starting with the letter "S" would be Shakira!
You know the latin pop singer from Colombia... Shakira could at least sing and dance for me and help me alleviate hours of boredom awaiting rescue... of course it is Shakira so given enough resources, maybe rescue would not be needed as we could get to know each other better... yeah right.
3. What food item, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, can always be found in your pantry?
Salt and Sugar!
4. What song, whose title begins with the letter in question #1, always makes you feel good?
"Sugar Sugar" by The Archies always made me feel good from when I was a kid.
5. What is your least-favorite film whose title begins with the letter in question #1?
"Star Trek V: The Final Frontier" - if you saw this Star Trek movie you know it is the dog of the bunch. William Shatner should never have been in the director's chair for this cinematic stinker.
6. What unusual animal, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, would be a fun pet?
Siamese Cat - I generally like cats, and well, this one starts with the letter "S" (okay it is not unusual, sorry)!