Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday 5 for July 10: Holes

1. Where can you go for a really good bagel, and how do you like yours?

I'm not a big fan of bagels, so I don't have any particular place to get one. If I do eat a bagel, I generally like them plain or with a light coating of butter.

2. What is your favorite style of doughnut?

Sugar glazed or chocolate glazed.

3. What’s your favorite flavor of Lifesavers?

I like the cherry ones best. I don't know if Lifesavers still sells the pack with only the red ones.

4. What O-shaped breakfast cereals do you like?

Cheeri-O's or Apple Jacks.

5. How do you feel about onion rings, and where can you get some good ones?

I like onion rings. Don't have any particular place to get good ones... I usually get em at Burger King but I would suspect there are other places that have better ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment