Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday 5 for Friday the 13th - Shapes

Happy Friday the 13th folks.

Hello! Welcome to this week’s Friday 5. Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below so we can all check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your webspace!

1. What is your favorite shape of pasta?

I like spaghetti, so I go with the long spaghetti noodles that I can pour onion mix meat sauce and meatballs over. The long shape is perfect to wrap around your fork.

2. Which of the Lucky Charms marshmallows is (or was) your favorite?

Never gave that much of a thought, but I guess I'd go with moon and stars. Not the biggest fan of that cereal.

3. Of people you know who are older than forty, who’s in the best shape?

Some of the people at work.

4. What shape is one of the more interesting scars on your body?

My birthmark is not a scar and maybe shaped like a pineapple.

5. Of a human’s internal organs, which you think has the most interesting shape?

Never gave that much thought but perhaps the brain. It has to fit in our head without oozing out through our eye, ear and nose holes.

In conjunction with this week's theme, I leave you this video from 2006 called "Pull Shapes" by the British rock group The Pipettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment