From Scrivener's Friday 5 blog: Remorse - what a negative topic! Here goes....
Buyer’s remorse is a well-known condition that strikes us all, but what other kinds of remorse have you experienced?
1. When did you last experience emailer’s remorse?
I haven't sent out an offensive email that I was remorseful about in years... last time was probably in the 1990s.
2. When did you last experience diner’s remorse?
Once I had a bad reaction to macaroni salad eaten at a popular take out place... and another time I probably had bad poki... spent way too much time after these meals running back and forth to the porcelain throne!
3. When did you last experience movie-goer’s remorse?
I rarely go to movies at the theater anymore. The last time I had movie-goer's remorse was when I borrowed a copy of Borat (DVD) from a friend. That movie absolutely stunk. Luckily I did not pay to see it.
4. When did you last experience caring friend’s remorse?
Can't remember if I did.
alternate question in case that last one was too personal:
5. When did you last experience function-attender’s remorse?
I generally avoid crowded social situations (parties, etc) unless I have to be there taking photos of the function.