Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday 5 for Jan. 15 - Misses

iPod Shuffles
I keep on misplacing my iPod Shuffles among other things.

This week's Friday 5 on misses....

1. What’s something you frequently misplace?


Many items including wallet, keys, comb, scissors. scotch tape, pens, pencils, checkbook, TV & DVD remote controls and iPod Shuffle. Most of this stuff gets misplaced in my small, cluttered home.

2. For whom are you often mistaken?

No one that I know of.

3. When were you last misinformed about something important?

Can't remember anything recently.

4. Where in your home do you have a seemingly random collection of miscellanea?

Desk drawers, closets, in boxes, in my car - yes, I have quite a collection of clutter. It is no wonder why there are so many storage facility warehouse places in Honolulu.

5. Upon meeting someone for the first time, what qualities in the other person are likely to cause you to misjudge him or her?

It depends on the person - perhaps their looks, what they have to say about certain issues....

No comments:

Post a Comment