Friday, March 26, 2010
Friday 5 for March 26 - Sleep
Listening to music on iTunes sometimes put me to sleep.
1. How many hours’ sleep do you need in order to be at your best, and what’s the minimum you can get on a regular basis and still be functional?
8 hours is ideal, however 5 to 6 is ok.
4 hours just makes it, and anything under that is not so good.
2. What’s your favorite sleeping position?
3. What was the cause of your most recent difficulty sleeping?
Coughing due to a bad cold last month.
4. When you can’t seem to drift off to sleep right away, what are some things you do to bring about sleep?
Listen to late night talk radio or music on my iTunes/Power Mac G4.
5. When did you last doze off at an inappropriate time or in an inappropriate place?
Recently for a few minutes at work.... mostly nodding off.