Friday, October 1, 2010
Friday 5 for October 1: Drops
Hello! Welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
1. What was the last thing you dropped on the kitchen floor? Ice cubes.
2. What cough drops do you like, and do they work very well?
Halls mentholyptus - the red, blue or clear white ones. They provide temporary relief form sore throats and coughing, but no cure.
3. Who was the last person you dropped off somewhere? My boss at the airport.
4. When were you ever dropped like a bad habit?
In May 2010.
5. What are your favorite kind of raindrops?
The ones that drizzle, barely touches the surface and then instantly evaporates.
One of my favorite songs about "drops":
Kenny Rogers & the First Edition
Just Dropped In (to See What Condition my Condition was in)