Saturday, January 29, 2011
Friday 5 for January 28: Unrelated
It's Saturday and I'm answering The Friday 5!
Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses.
1. What’s your favorite kind of cracker?
What was my favorite kind of cracker... Hilo Macaroni Factory Brand Salon Pilots... long gone since 2003. Cracker factory went out of business. Sad. On another note visit this link to get my recipe for "Cracker Toast".
2. What part of your residence gets the best natural lighting?
The front of my building during the afternoon.
3. What song have you frequently listened to lately?
According to my Last.FM song tracker that would be "Heart of Stone" by the Raveonettes for this week.
4. What could you use a little break from?
5. What’s going on in your town this weekend?
Chinese New Year. Kung Hee Fat Choy. Year of the Rabbit.