My March is not as "mad" as most other peoples' Marches. These are my answers to the latest Friday 5 meme questions.
1. When did you last have occasion to march anywhere?
I marched in several parades while playing trumpet for our high school band... not to mention also marching on the football field during halftime performances... this was many decades ago in a previous life. No photos exist.
2. What kind of hula-hooper are you?
I don't do that, but I would suspect I'd be extremely lousy.
3. What kind of madness is most likely to infect you this weekend?
Nothing very critical unless I get upset about hand coding an html page or something like that.
4. Under what circumstances this past week might you have had reason to shout, “SCORE!”
Hasn't happened this week.
5. When did you last inadvertently dribble, drool, or otherwise let liquid escape your mouth while trying to keep it in?
Probably when I was asleep or brushing my teeth. Luckily none of this occurred in public. I was at the car show last weekend, but none of the vehicles made me drool after looking at the prices.