From the Friday 5 website:
"Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5. Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!"
1. What were the circumstances surrounding your most embarrassing (physical) stumble?
I fell in the mud more than 30 years ago while taking a picture at an amusement park in California.
2. As summer winds down and autumn makes its approach, what are you most looking forward to in the changing of the seasons?
Sunsets that set back in the water instead of behind the Waianae mountains from this part of Honolulu. (See photo above)
3. What’s something you’ve recently fallen for?
MacBook Pro 13 inch. Bought it in June.
Last week I bought a new Canon 600D - Rebel T3i camera body because my only DSLR body, an 8 year old Digital Rebel 300D broke! Awaiting the new camera from Amazon.com.
4. Of what has there been a shortfall in your life recently?
Time, maybe money... but time mostly to do stuff I need to do.
5. Has there been any kind of windfall in your life in the past few months?
If it is money.... no. Can't think of anything else.