Friday, November 11, 2011
Friday 5 for 11-11-11: What to Take
What to Take - the latest topic from Scrivener's Friday 5 website.
Let's face it, I take a camera just about everywhere I go.
1. What do you usually take to the beach?
Yes, there are a lot of sights to see and photograph at the beach! Camera is essential.
2. What do you find essential for a trip to the mall?
Money and camera
I often carry a small camera such as this one on my trips to the mall, even to the beach and elsewhere. I like this camera because it is stealthy.
3. What’s something you take to the ballgame?
It's been a long time since I been to a ballgame.
4. What do you take to the movies?
Money, ticket, iPod for listening to music before the movie starts. And yes a small camera.
Here's a photo of the old Peoples' Theater in Honokaa Hawaii that is still in operation.
5. This one may not have broad enough a relevance, but what do you take when you go to the symphony?
If I went to the symphony, I'd take my camera. Also the ticket to get in.
A small non-SLR camera with a good long lens may be ideal to take to symphonies and other types of concerts where the long zoom and silent mode may come in handy.