Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday 5 for 11-11-11: What to Take

My Canon 600D Rebel T3i

What to Take - the latest topic from Scrivener's Friday 5 website.

Let's face it, I take a camera just about everywhere I go.

1. What do you usually take to the beach?

Camera

Waikiki Honolulu 9-5-09

Yes, there are a lot of sights to see and photograph at the beach! Camera is essential.

Sunning


2. What do you find essential for a trip to the mall?

Money and camera

My Sony Cybershot U30

I often carry a small camera such as this one on my trips to the mall, even to the beach and elsewhere. I like this camera because it is stealthy.

3. What’s something you take to the ballgame?

Camera



It's been a long time since I been to a ballgame.

4. What do you take to the movies?

Money, ticket, iPod for listening to music before the movie starts. And yes a small camera.

Honokaa Peoples' Theater

Here's a photo of the old Peoples' Theater in Honokaa Hawaii that is still in operation.


5. This one may not have broad enough a relevance, but what do you take when you go to the symphony?

If I went to the symphony, I'd take my camera. Also the ticket to get in.

Canon S5 Is

A small non-SLR camera with a good long lens may be ideal to take to symphonies and other types of concerts where the long zoom and silent mode may come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment