Friday, November 4, 2011
Friday 5 for November 4: Hanging Out
From Scrivener's Friday 5 site, the topic this week is "Hanging Out".
1. Where did you hang out with friends when you were a teen?
Mostly at school. I was mostly a stay at home kid.
2. Where did you hang out with friends when you were in your twenties?
School, workplace and record stores.
3. Where do you hang out with friends now? If you’re still in your teens or twenties, where do you imagine you’ll hang out with friends when you’re older?
Facebook. Twitter. Workplace. I mostly stay at home. I'm an old fart. Don't go out much.
4. What’s great hanging-out memories do you have?
Scouring through stacks of records and later CDs with my friends and deciding what we wanted to buy, trade and make mixed tapes with.
5. What ingredient makes hanging out better sometimes than others?
Food and music? Girls?
Not too sure which in priority.