Saturday, May 28, 2011
From the Friday 5 blog:
"Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!"
It's Saturday, a day late and a dollar short!
1. What puts you in a creative mood?
Sometimes when I am working on my computer with Photoshop or maybe even writing. I sometimes draw stuff. I don't usually publish it.
2. What puts you in a silly mood?
Want silly? Play the video above.
3. What puts you in a contemplative mood?
When I am thinking about some serious stuff... death, taxes, the future....
4. What puts you in a competitive mood?
Finding a parking space at a busy shopping center during the holiday season. Also not letting those pesky, last minute lane divers into my lane when I am at the intersection with the left turn arrow traffic light.
5. If you’d call yourself a talkative person, what puts you in a quiet mood? If you’d call yourself a quiet person, what puts you in a talkative mood?
I would say I am mostly quiet unless I am talking about stuff that interest me like music, movies, politics, technology, Macs, or answering some trivia questions.
About the video: This computer animation was created over the old Glenn Miller song "In the Mood". This however is a cover version done by Ray Stevens, who is well known for many novelty songs. In 1977 he covered "In the Mood" but billed himself on the record as "Hen House Plus Five Too"... hence the chicken noises.
Friday, May 13, 2011
1. What’s your favorite pickled food?
Just plain old pickles.
2. What’s your favorite dehydrated food?
If Kellogg's Pop Tarts count, then this would be it.
3. What’s your favorite covered-in-chocolate food?
Chocolate cake, chocolate custard pie, hot fudge chocolate sundae
4. What’s your favorite sauteed-in-garlic-and-butter food?
Garlic chicken, garlic fish, garlic fried rice
5. What’s your favorite order-at-the-drive-through food?
McDonalds' - Quarter pounder meal with fries
Burger King - Whopper with onion rings
Jack in the Box - Jumbo Jack and 2 tacos
all with some kind of soft drink.
Questions taken from the Friday 5 weblog.