A day late and probably a dollar short, but hey... this is from Scrivener's Friday 5 weblog:
1. What’s a film that always tugs at your heartstrings?
It's a toss-up between "Forrest Gump" and "My Girl".
2. How long would it take you to come up with a six-inch length of string if someone needed it right now?
About 2 minutes... I have several feet of string in my large medicine cabinet in the bathroom.
3. What are your thoughts on string cheese?
None because I never heard of it.
4. Among people you know, who’s the best guitar-player?
Personally? No one that comes to mind...
In the rock world... well Jimi Hendrix. Lindsey Buckingham. Eric Clapton.
5. What memories do you have of Silly String?
Colorful stringy mess.