Friday, October 19, 2012
Friday 5 for October 19: Vice Squad
From the seedy side of life comes Scrivener's Friday 5 on Vice.
1. What is your history with cigarettes?
I don't smoke. Never have, never will. A total waste of money if not your life. Why would people want to smoke? You're just burning money. Plus tobacco taxes are sky high. What a waste!
2. What is your history with alcoholic drink?
I do not consume any alcoholic drinks. Never have. Never will.
3. What was the worst trouble you got into at school?
Can't remember what it was, but I got hit by the substitute teacher with a yardstick when I was in the third grade. If that happened today, the school system as well as the teacher would face criminal charges, a lawsuit or both.
4. What’s something you got away with in school but shouldn’t have?
Can't think of anything in particular. I was a good student for most of my life. Did not want to get hit with a yardstick again.
5. Who’s your partner in crime?
Yes, for the most part my life is pretty dull. Next...