A strange one this week from Scrivener's Friday 5 weblog that seems to be disjointed but allows for plenty of pictures. Here we go.
1. How self-conscious do you get when someone’s pointing a camera at you?
I hate having my photo taken, especially in this digital age when you don't have any control of your image and you don't know where that image may end up.
2. What was the last meal you took a photo of?
I take photos of food on a regular basis. The last food item I took a picture of were a box of Hostess Ding Dongs. The last "meal" I took a photo of is posted below. The entire photo stream of food appears in the slideshow below.
3. When were you last bitten or stung by something?
Possibly a few weeks ago by a mosquito.
4. What’s something people miss most when they move away from your area?
1. The beach. 2. The sand. 3. The surf. 4. Warm weather year round. 5. Pretty Girls. 6. sunsets
5. On long day-trips, do you prefer to be the driver or passenger? Why?
I would prefer to be the front seat passenger because I like to take pictures as we go along.