1. You know those delicatessens that name sandwiches after famous people? What would be the ingredients of the sandwich named after you?
The Mel Burger would have a garlic flavored sesame seed bun, 1/2 pound charcoal broiled all beef patty with lettuce, tomato, bell peppers, onion, olives, a light spread of mayonaise, a touch of ketchup, green relish and sprinkled with black pepper and other spices. The buns would also be toasted. The deluxe combo would come with a medium Strawberry Icee and an optional bag of tator tots, potato wedges or onion rings.
2. What’s your favorite part of staying in a hotel?
Having maid service clean up after you mess the place up the night before.
3. What was the last book you read, and how was it?
"How to Write and Self Publish eBooks for Free" by Jessica Cambrook... this is a short read on the basic nuts and bolts of how tow write, publish and market an eBook. I expected a little more on the technical end of what is the best software to use for creating an eBook. But then again this eBook was free from the Apple store so I can't complain too much.
4. What’s something super-unhealthy you’ve recently eaten?
Eating burgers and fries, chocolate candies and more on a regular basis tends to add up to "super-unhealthy".
5. What do you do with all those Christmas cards with photos of friends
and their kids?
Usually they get filed away, but I think this year I will scan them in and put 'em on Flickr and Facebook.
Questions posted from Scrivener's Friday 5 weblog.