Saturday, February 9, 2013
Friday 5 for Feb. 8, 2013 - Cereal
1. What was your favorite breakfast cereal when you were a kid?
Captain Crunch, though if you left it in the milk for too long, it would still get soggy.
2. What’s your favorite breakfast cereal now?
If I think it is worth buying, then it probably is frosted Mini Spooners.
3. Where does cereal rank on your list of favorite breakfasts?
I'd rank it as "expensive".
4. What serial novels or films have you most recently enjoyed?
More so TV serials, specifically "space opera".... Babylon 5 and the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica. These two TV series as well as several others unfold like chapters in a book as their stories progressed over the seasons (years). Other TV series in the "serial" genre have included SciFi yarns such as The X Files (with several continuing story arcs), LOST and to a degree Star Trek: Deep Space 9. Other serial series that I have enjoyed over the years include Michael Mann's Crime Story and the British serial Doc Martin.
5. What recently surreal experience have you gone through?
Scrivener's Friday 5.