Thursday, February 21, 2013

Friday 5 for February 22: Spinning



1. What’s had you spinning ’round in circles lately?

You see that video on the top. I hate when that actually shows up on my Mac. However it is better than the old system bomb from Mac OS9 and older.

2. When were you last on a bicycle?

Around 1982.

3. Who’s the best storyteller you know?

My friend and former mentor who now lives in Utah had some great stories.

4. How well do you handle carnival rides?

Haven't done those in ages. Too expensive.

5. What do you think of TV gameshow Wheel of Fortune?

It's a classic American TV success story. Huge money making syndication property. Keeps older folks glued to their TVs daily. It is my Mom's favorite show. I watch it with her when I visit. Vanna's cute. Please note that the video shown below is old, and may not be here as this blog ages.



And to go along with this theme of "spinning", a song....

1 comment:

  1. "Ride a painted pony on the spinning wheel ride..." I love BST! :)

    ReplyDelete