Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday 5 for May 31: Ding!

Ding Donged!

"Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!"

1. When is *ding* a most welcome sound?

End of the cooking cycle from my microwave oven.

2. When is *ding* a most unwelcome sound?

I think if it dinged, it would be when my Mac did not successfully burn a CD or DVD.

3. If a *ding* could be heard only by you to warn you about something in social situations, what might that *ding* alert you to, and how many times do you think you’d have heard it this week?

If someone I did not like were close by so that I could avoid them.

4. A Ding Dong is a hockey-puck-shaped chocolate cake(like) dessert filled with cream and covered with chocolate. Its name is somewhat suggestive to some. What other food items have names that inspire you to think naughty thoughts?

Anything that tastes good that my doctor would not recommend.

5. What’s an item in your possession that recently received a ding, and whose fault was it?

Non-working audio cassette deck that I bought from Craigslist a few years ago. Self inflicted purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment