FRIDAY 5 FOR JUNE 21 - SCATTERGORIES
The Letter F! Scrivener's Friday 5 website.
1. What random letter was generated by the online random-letter generator? (this doesn’t really count as one of your five questions)
2. What geographical location, whose name begins with the letter, would you most like to visit someday?
Places that I can think of starting with "F" that I may consider visiting:
1. Florida - been there many years ago, maybe go again.
2. Finland - heh... yeah only during the summer when the day is nearly 24 hours long.
3. Fairbanks, Alaska - same condition as Finland... only during summer.
3. What’s a yummy dessert whose name begins with the letter?
Fudge Cake - Chocolate Fudge Cake and Fudge Cicle Ice Cream
4. What’s an annoying or unpleasant task whose name begins with the letter?
Use of the word FUCK and all of its derivatives.
Eating FRUITCAKE comes in a close second - I don't eat it, and try to never possess one.
5. What implement, whose name begins with the letter, would be good to take on a camping trip?
Light pattern created with a red filtered flashlight.
Food is also important to take as well as a First Aid kit.
6. Which of your body parts, whose name begins with the letter, needs some attention or maintenance?
FRIDAY 5 FOR JUNE 14: SUMMER RULES
1. You are the boss of summer time! So what behaviors are not allowed until summer’s end?
Watching daytime TV... actually this should be practiced year round. Daytime TV is nothing but a wasteland. And a lot of prime time is too.
So maybe no TV during the summer.
2. And what is everyone required to talk about until summer’s end?
Movies, upcoming football season, baseball, food, hot dogs, vacations, and anything that is fun.
3. And what songs must be in regular rotation until summer’s end?
Well here is a list of "summer" songs I compiled into an iTunes playlist.
1. Surfin U.S.A. - The Beach Boys
2. Surfer Girl - The Beach Boys
3. Surf City - Jan & Dean
4. Summer in the City - The Lovin' Spoonful
5. Theme From The Endless Summer - The Sandals
6. Summer Wine - Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood
7. Hot Fun In The Summer Time - Sly & The Family Stone
8. In the Summertime - Mungo Jerry
9. Summer Days - Partridge Family
10. Pipeline Sequence - Honk
11. Summer Sun - Jamestown Massacre
12. Summer Lady - Cecilio & Kapono
13. Summer - War
14. A Place In The Sun - Pablo Cruise
15. Volcano - Jimmy Buffett
16. Cruel Summer - Bananarama
17. Windsurfer - Roy Orbison
18. Summer Breeze (Tsuper Tsunami Mix) - Seals & Crofts
19. Summertime Blues - Alan Jackson
20. All Summer Long - Kid Rock
4. And what must be eaten at least once per week until summer’s end?
5. And since you are also the poster child for summer time, what activity will the poster display you engaged in?
Sleeping on a hammock between 2 palm trees listening to my summer tunes on an iPod mini boom box with the ocean and sunset in the background? Generally I don't put myself in photos.