1. How familiar are you with the plants and trees in your area?
There aren't many plants and trees in my immediate area since I live mostly around a concrete jungle. What few there are I have photos of them.... like this one....
2. How familiar are you with the wildlife in your area?
We get a variety of wildlife - feral cats, crapping pigeons, mynah birds, rice birds, feral pet birds, cockroaches and other insects and an occasional plover or two.
3. Can you name the makes and models of five of your friends’ cars without looking?
Jack - 2013 Tesla Model S
Sandra - 2002 Acura RSX
Sam - 2005 Saturn Relay
Mike - 2004 Nissan Quest
Moses - 2001 Toyota Sienna
4. How many of your co-workers’ spouses and kids can you name?
Mike, Spencer, Sid, Petey, Ipulina
5. If you had the radio on whatever station is playing current hits, how would you do at naming the songs and artists you heard?
Great since I keep track of the current hits weekly. KORL 101.1 FM for current hits, KUCD 101.9 FM for current modern rock and many other stations with online streams including iTunes Radio, Pandora and Spotify.
From Scrivener's Friday 5 blog.