1. A sticky note is supposed to be used for sticking notes temporarily to stuff. What’s a different way you’ve used a sticky note?
Don't use them much beyond their intended purpose.
2. Plastic cutlery is supposed to be used for moving food from a plate to your mouth a few times before being discarded. What’s a different way you’ve used plastic cutlery?
Use in a potted plant to dig out weeds.
3. Books are supposed to be for reading. What’s a different way you’ve used a book?
Pile up a bunch of books near the door and you have a door stop! Thick, heavy books are also good for use as a tool to flatten curled objects such as photos, posters or maps.
4. A file folder is supposed to be used for holding and organizing important papers. What’s a different way you’ve used a file folder?
Back in the day when I could not find an index card I used to cut a file folder to size and make audio cassette case label J-cards. You can get about 3 of them from an 8 1/2 x 11 size file folder.
5. A shoe is an article of clothing meant for wearing on a foot. What’s a different way you’ve used a shoe?
"If you cannot find da slippah, and da cock-a-roach stay runnin' away, u get da shoe and hit em DEAD!
Betta yet if u stay wearing da shoe, just step on da roach and hear da buggah crunch!"
Questions from Scrivener's Friday 5.