Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday 5 for May 1: Baby It's Spring



Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

1. How do you feel about the smell of babies?

It depends when you smell them. Mostly good but avoid after a poop.

2. Pretty much all animal babies are cute, but which are the cutest?

Kittens.

3. Veggies are pretty good in their adult form, but put the word “baby” in front of some of their names, and they can be transcendent. Which baby veggies do you especially love?

Don’t know about love but I would say baby carrots are convenient.

4. How cute a baby were you?

Ugly

5. How many songs in your digital library have the word “baby” in their titles, and which is your favorite?

Currently 250 miles away from my 16,000+ iTunes Library but off the top of my head here are my top 10 baby songs:

1. Baby Blue - Badfinger (1972) - This is the one played the most
2. Pretty Baby - Blondie (1978)
3. Baby You’re A Rich Man - The Beatles (1967)
4. Don’t Drop the Baby - The Judybats (1991)
5. Baby I Need Your Lovin’ - Johnny Rivers (1967)
6. Cry Baby Cry - The Beatles (1968)
7. Be My Baby - The Ronnettes (1963)
8. Baby It’s You - Smith (1969); The Beatles (1963)
9. Baby Hold On - Eddie Money (1978)
10. Baby I’m A Want You - Bread (1971)

1 comment:

  1. Give us an update and complete list when you get home! I mean it--this music geek wants to know!

    ReplyDelete