Media questions from Scrivener's Friday 5 site. Can't pass on these even 2 days late.
1. At the current time only internet access. That is the most important because it gives me access to many free media resources such as YouTube, Hulu, Google Photos, iHeartRadio, various streaming TV stations, radio, news sites and blogs.
2. Today - Hawaii Tribune Herald. I'm on the Big Island to September 5.
3. Home in Honolulu I get live TV broadcasts for free via antenna. Mostly it is the local TV news, some sports and other special events that may be viewed live over the air. Online I get some local news events reported live on streaming media plus a few times that I am watching the Geek News Central broadcast live or TWIT TV. All free. Probably about 12%.
On demand and streaming stored media would be everything else... YouTube, Vimeo, Hulu free (not Plus), Local TV News on demand content, Smithsonian Channel, Pluto TV, Crackle many others. I will renew my Amazon Prime subscription at a later date.
4. Hurricanes Kilo, Igancio and Jimena.
5. Sidekick email monitoring app and website. Avoid this at all cost. Serious privacy issues involved with this. Excessive emails after registration. Hard to delete. You have been warned.