Been a while since I fooled around with this... but here goes:
"Hi. Welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!"
1. What’s something you know how to do beneath the hood of a car?
Open the hood, top off the oil, top off the radiator water, top off the windshield washer water, check the oil, trans fluid, radiator water, windshield washer water, jump start the battery, jump start another vehicle from car battery (without getting shocked), check the battery, remove and install the battery, check the fan belts, but after that, it is time to take the car in for servicing if it needs more.... like alternator replacement, change the oil, other major fluids, spark plugs, etc.
2. What’s something you know how to fold a piece of paper into?
Airplane, boat, hat, and make that four corner numbered square thing (forgot what it is called)..... Plus I can crumple it up and hopefully and accurately shoot the paper ball into a wastebasket without missing.
3. What’s something you know how to do in the outdoors?
Walk, take photos, drive my car, relax outside, the usual, casual stuff.
4. What’s something you know how to do with a length of rope?
Probably tie it. Don't do much rope.
5. What’s something you know how to do with a deck of cards?
Shuffle, play stupid card games, cheat at Solitaire. I don't gamble.