Friday, December 25, 2015

Friday 5 for December 25: Todayish

Merry Christmas

From Scrivener's Friday 5 weblog:

1. When were you last up on the house top?

Haven't been to the top of my building. I don't live in a house.

2. What’s a cookie you dislike?

Fig Newtons and anything that has raisins in it.

3. How many people named Carol (or Carole) do you know?

One.

4. How much snow have you got on the roof?

It will be a cold day in hell when that happens in my part of the world - Honolulu, Hawaii.

5. Whose lap did you last sit on, and who last sat on yours?

A: Probably one of my parents decades ago.
B: Not naming any names for the second part.

2 comments:

  1. I love fig newtons! I'll trade you peanut butter blossoms for them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like peanut butter cookies. Virtual deal here.

      Delete