Questions are off Scrivener's Friday 5 blog.
- What memories do you have of an old-fashioned general store?
Small, cramped, full of merchandise stacked on shelves and usually friendly people to deal with.
- What’s something people think incorrectly of your home state (or country) but still contains a kernel of truth?
Hawaii - Many people think it is a “melting pot” of ethnic groups and for the most part it is correct. However there still is racism and discrimination if you talk to certain people or groups.
- What are the major differences between you and your best (non-romantic) friend?
I support the construction of the Thirty Meter Telescope and my friend does not. (Top photo is of the proposed Thirty Meter Telescope that is slated to be built on Mauna Kea.)
- What’s something you were the captain of?
Junior Police Officer (JPO) in the 6th grade.
- What’s the story of your first private moment with a high-school romantic interest?
If it was revealed it would not be private anymore.