1. What was the last stage play you saw?
"Camelot" at the Army Community Theater in Fort Shafter 10+ years ago.
2. Which film genres do you like most, and which least?
Top 5 film genres:
1. Science Fiction
3. Action / Adventure
3. Why do some people seem always to have some kind of drama in their lives, while others apparently have very little?
A lot of the drama has to probably do with cost of living issues, drug use, disease, anxiety, unemployment, etc. It depends on how people live their lives.
4. One element of classic tragedy is the hero’s tragic flaw. What’s yours?
5. What are some lines of a play’s or film’s dialogue you can recite from memory?
"We aren't in Kansas anymore"
"Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape!"
"I am your father"...
"Join me and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"....
"There is another ... sky..walk...er"
OK that's 4 of them. Not very good at line memorization.