From Scrivener's Friday 5 blog:
"Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses.
Please don’t forget to link us from your website!"
1. What’s a five-letter word describing the day you had today?
2. What’s a six-letter word, ending with N, describing your plans for the weekend?
3. What seven words describe the last in-person conversation you had?
Helpful, hopeful apologetic rebuilding a lasting friendship.
4. How would you make an acrostic of the letters in SUMMER to describe your hopes for the summer?
Standing, waiting for the sunrise;
Understanding that clouds may block the sun.
My camera and I, we'll patiently wait;
Momentarily the sun peaks from behind...
Eureka! I press the shutter, take the shot.
Ready for the next image of summer to pop.
-- by Me! :)
5. What three rhyming words describe your most recent vacation?
Distant evident displacement