Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
In honor of this week’s Emmy nominations."
Love TV even though I cut my cord in 2011.
1. What TV series have you watched every episode of?
I have watched every episode of the following:
- Babylon 5 (1994 - 1998 / Again on DVD 3x)
- Battlestar Galactica [re-imagined] (2000 - 2004 / DVD)
- Breaking Bad (DVD / online)
- Crime Story (1986 - 1988 / Again on DVD)
- Doc Martin (2000s - 7 seasons / all online)
- The Prisoner (1967? - all episodes online)
- Star Trek Classic (1966 - 1969)
- Star Trek The Next Generation (1987 - 1994)
2. What are your favorite instrumental and vocal TV theme songs?
Top 5 Instrumentals:
1. Hawaii Five-0
2. Star Trek The Next Generation
3. The Avengers
4. The X Files
5. Miami Vice
Top 5 Vocal Themes
1. Gilligan's Island - the best sing-a-long TV theme ever!
3. The Beverly Hillbillies
4. Runaway - Del Shannon (Adapted for Crime Story)
5. Searchin' My Soul - Vonda Shepard (Aly McBeal)
3. What’s a TV series you stuck with even when it got bad?
- The X Files: First 6 seasons were great then it slowly deteriorated.
- LOST - I was lost at times trying to follow this; the ending was lame.
- L.A. Law - Slowly went downhill as original cast members left the show.
4. What supporting TV character would you like to have seen featured in his or her own spinoff? If you’re feeling creative, what would be the premise of that series?
- "The Adventures of Lyta and Gkar" - characters from Babylon 5 who left the station and became travel companions.
- "Rebuilding a Fallen Empire" - Emperor Vir Cotto's story after the death of Londo Mollari (in Babylon 5)
5. What is the single funniest moment on TV you have ever seen?
Can't single one out, but several are memorable. Don't know if they are the funniest.
- George Castanza - "It's shrinkage" (Seinfeld)
- George Castanza - "You can't drive it in head first!" (The Parking Space - Seinfeld) - my favorite episode
- The Soup Nazi - "No soup for you" with Elaine (Seinfeld)
- Bapu - "Very bad man, I open Pakistani restaurant... where are the customers?" (Seinfeld)
OK. yes, I watched a lot of Seinfeld but I cannot say I saw them all.
Funniest tragic moment on TV: Rosalyn Shays on L.A. Law - Going down......