Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday 5 for October 14: Be of Good Cheer

Questions from Scrivener's Friday 5 blog.....

Unboxing Samsung Galaxy J7

1. What’s something non-political you’re rooting for nowadays?

- Chromebooks that support Android apps
- Removable batteries in cell phones and other connected devices

2. What were the circumstances–and who was the recipient–the last time you were part of a standing ovation?

Mama Mia - Toyota Hawaii


When my friend and I attended the Diamond Head Theatre's performance of "Mamma Mia" featuring music from the 1970s Swedish pop group, ABBA - we gave the performance a standing ovation. It was fun and of course made better because I got free tickets!

3. What’s a cheer you remember from high school or college?

"Yum yum eat em up oofa, oofa!" - It's a stupid one but you asked -- Honokaa High School from many decades ago. (pronounced "oo-fa")

4. What inanimate object in your residence deserves applause for its outstanding role in your life this past week?

- As usual any of the cameras I used to take photos this week.
- My 2 MacBook Pros
- My Chromebook
- lastly my recently acquired Samsung Galaxy J7 smart phone with a removable battery

5. When was the last time a group of people clapped for you?

- A very long time ago... can't even remember. Maybe it was when I was in high school band.... I'm not one that seeks the spotlight.



No comments:

Post a Comment