Friday, December 16, 2016
Friday 5 for December 16 - Back in the Highlights Again
1. What was your highlight in dining for 2016?
Not eating out as often as I did in previous years due to my health condition.
2. What was your highlight in relationships for 2016?
Trying to keep my relationships with various people stable.
3. What was your highlight in entertainment for 2016?
Ringo Starr and His All Star Band at Blaisdell Center. The Beatles are an endangered species with only 2 alive. It was good to see one of them live after being a fan for many decades.
4. What was your highlight in self-improvement for 2016?
Losing 30 lbs. since end of 2015 due to my heart surgery and healthier diet.
5. What was your highlight in completing something for 2016?
Starting a daily walking regimen and trying to keep to it as well as keeping and perhaps increasing the distance.
Map My Walk - on Android.... I walk about 2 miles a day. Not much but it is better than last year.
Top photo: Ringo Starr in concert... yes, I sneaked my camera in. More photos on Flickr.
Questions from Scrivener's Friday 5.