Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday 5 for July 21: Let’s Get Physical

Questions from Scrivener's Friday 5 site.


1. How confidently could you turn a cartwheel right now? 

ZERO. I am too old to be doing this kind of stuff. Don't want to break a bone anytime soon.

2. How (physically) flexible are you?

Basically I am a walking stiff. ZERO.

3. How are your Frisbee-throwing skills?

Haven't thrown one in decades so I would have to rate it at a ZERO.

4. Which carnival game do you have the best shot at winning?

Never played carnival games because it is a way for them to take away more of your money in the hope that you may win something, usually useless like a stuffed animal. ZERO.

5. How good are you at toss-the-paper-in-the-wastebasket?

Fair. I sometime can get 2 points depending on how far away I am.

Thinking about this song right now:



No comments:

Post a Comment