Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday 5 for July 29: Off Balance


The following questions were posted to Scrivener's Friday 5 page.

1. What most recently made you giddy?

Nothing recently. My life is fairly mundane. I don't get giddily excited about anything. Things just happen. They may be good or they may be bad. Sometimes we never know.

2. What most recently left you agog?

The Diamond Head Lighthouse is celebrating their 100th anniversary this year and the U.S. Coast Guard is going to have an open house next month. Most certainly want to check this out. Prior to that, maybe going to my last rock concert to see Ringo Starr.

3. What most recently left you aghast?

My paycheck?

4. What in your life is the most higgledy-piggledy?

I would have to phrase that as "was" because for many years I was mired in household clutter. Had to get it all cleaned out last year. I sold or donated many books, records, tapes and CDs. I regret getting rid of several LPs.

5. What was your week a mish-mash of?

Scheduling.



Koyaanisqatsi: Life Out of Balance - trippy old film from 1982 that is compressed into 5 minutes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment