Friday, February 2, 2018

Friday 5 for February 2: Groundhog Day

The following questions come from Scrivener's weekly Friday 5 blog.

1. What’s your favorite Bill Murray performance?

I have never seen the movie Groundhog Day in its entirety. Seen pieces of it here and there, but never the whole movie. Fact is  I can't recall too many movies that I have seen with Bill Murray in them. I know he's made a lot of movies, just not aware of them or his characters, except the one he played in Ghostbusters... that's what I remember and I don't even remember the character's name (or any of their names) in that movie! Terrible huh?

I recently saw a movie where he was like this old guy at the end of the movie that was on this island or something. Maybe it was the Stepford Wives (2004) remake or something that I recently saw online.

2. What’s been a highlight of your winter so far?

Fairly good weather. This is Hawaii. Otherwise nothing so significant has occurred that I can call a highlight.

3. What’s there to look forward to in the next six weeks?

Colonoscopy? Ugh!

4. Too early for flapjacks?

Not really if we're talking about pancakes.

Pancake

5. If someone in a bar asks to buy you a drink (and let’s just say for the sake of the question you are amenable), what do you order?

I'll just have a glass of water. I don't drink. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment