Friday, June 3, 2011
Friday 5 for June 3: Summer
On the beach at Waikiki, visit Hawaii this summer!
1. What was your best summer vacation like?
Taking a tour on the U.S. mainland (West to East Coast) back in 1974 and meeting some interesting people and seeing different places.
2. What was your worst summer vacation like?
Probably the year my sister got mortally sick and eventually died 8 months later.
3. What food or drink reminds you of a particular summer?
Nothing in particular.
4. What summer-only activity do you now look most forward to every year?
Probably 4th of July fireworks.
5. What summer movie or summer reading are you most looking forward to this year?
No movies in particular. My previous summers were filled with great sci-fi and fantasy movies such as "Star Wars," "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and the "Star Trek" movies... nowdays, not too many movies prompt me to part with my money. Ticket prices are too high.
I plan to finish reading "Atlas Shrugged" among other books I own.