I don't know about the "lately" part but here are several that come to mind....
1. What’s your favorite dancing scene in a movie?
1. "You Never Can Tell" by Chuck Berry featuring John Travolta and Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction.
2. "Born to Hand Jive" in the movie GREASE when John Travolta ends up dancing with "Cha Cha".
3. Famous dance scene with Gene Kelly dancing on the street set in the rain from Singing in the Rain.
4. Rose and Jack dancing at the steerage class party on Titanic, Rose doing that ballerina thing standing on her toes.
5. Various dance scenes with John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.
2. What’s your favorite chase scene in a movie?
Here are a few that I've always liked:
1. Millennial Falcon being chased by TIE fighters flying through an asteroid field in The Empire Strikes Back.
2. Land speeder chase on the forest moon of Endor in Return of the Jedi.
3. Police cars chasing UFO's in Muncie, Indiana - Close Encounters of the Third Kind. "This is nuts"
4. Police cars chasing criminals in other police car, Chicago IL - premiere movie for 1988 TV series Crime Story by Michael Mann.
The above is the entire movie, the chase scene comes in near the beginning after the bad guys knock off the nightclub.
5. Steven Spielberg's entire 1971 movie of Duel where a big truck is chasing Dennis Weaver in a red Plymouth Valiant through the western desert region.
3. What’s your favorite courtroom scene in a movie?
Always loved the scene where Marissa Tomei's character Miss Vito in My Cousin Vinny tells the judge and courtroom about the differences between the 1964 Buick Skylark, 1963 Pontiac Tempest and the Chevrolet Corvette, all GM brands, which ultimately saves the lives of Vinny's innocent nephew and friend from a murder rap and prison.
4. What’s your favorite kissing scene in a movie?
I have to agree with the following presenter, that the hottest kissing scene in the movies is the so-called Spiderman kiss from the original 2002 movie where Spidey kisses Mary Jane played by Kirsten Dunst.
The goofiest kissing scene comes near the end of 1968's original Planet of the Apes movie where Taylor (Charlton Heston) kisses ape scientist Zira (Kim Hunter)... "...you're so damned ugly".
5. What’s your favorite scene in a non-musical movie where the characters spontaneously break into song?
I'll go with "The Banana Boat Song" lip synched by the captured cast at the dining room table in Timothy Burton's movie Beetlejuice sung by Harry Belafonte.