Friday 5 for December 31: Obligatory — Last one of the year from Scrivener. Never doing this again for the rest of the year.
1. In 2021, who made you laugh?
My friend and nearly constant companion Lisa. We've had ups and downs over the past year but sometimes we can erupt into a good laugh on some pretty goofy stuff.
2. What was a pleasant surprise?
Being asked to come back to work this coming season starting on January 3, 2022.
3. How have you grown? - Older
4. What do you forgive yourself for?
I hope for being angry at times. Sorry.
5. * If you were to get a tattoo to represent the year, what would it be and where would you put it?
* Just answer it! It’s a fun question!
First of all I am NOT a fan of tattoos and don't have any on me. I am happy with the skin God gave me and I don't need to deface it with art that many think is forever. Nope, never going there. That said, and since this is supposed to be a fun question....
Oh I know.. U.S. Congressperson Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just near my asshole. You asked and that is what you got. There! All for fun. Right?
Happy New Year!