Friday, August 13, 2021

Friday 5 for August 13: Scattergories Part 11!











This year I am going to do the one different letter per question method as generated by that Random Letter Generator, which I am kind of surprised is still in business for more than ten years. Most certainly the guy hosting that is not making any money on it... oh well... let's roll with this Mr. Scrivener..... My letters are in the graphic above and text below.

C T W F U

1. What’s something that recently exceeded your expectations?

C - COVID-19... and how it has gone from bad to worst. Our dystopian world continues with new proposals on dividing and conquering the placid population here. This is all due because of the new Delta variant of the virus. I guess we are all doomed to either obey or die. Often I think it is cheaper to die.

2. What snack from your childhood would you love to have right now?

T - Starting with that letter it would be a THREE MUSKETEERS chocolate candy bar.

3. What ailment do you suffer from?

W - Worries about all kinds of stuff. Life is stressful.

4. Which musical artist would be fun to hang out with?

F - Fleetwood Mac. I have no idea what that would be like. They always have tension within that group. I did meet Mick Fleetwood and hung with him and Steven Tyler for a few minutes way back in 2013. 

5. What’s something you’re looking forward to this weekend?

U - Uninterrupted video streaming of a movie or TV show I want to watch or uninterrupted sleep are things to look forward to.

OK until Scattergories next year have a great C T W F U day!


1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I'd want to hang out with the whole band, but yeah, Fleetwood Mac would be pretty fun. Maybe just the keyboardist and tambourine player.

    Or Foo Fighters. Or hey, what about Feist or Fergie? Yeah, I'd hang with Fergie for sure.

    ReplyDelete