Saturday, January 29, 2011
It's Saturday and I'm answering The Friday 5!
Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses.
1. What’s your favorite kind of cracker?
What was my favorite kind of cracker... Hilo Macaroni Factory Brand Salon Pilots... long gone since 2003. Cracker factory went out of business. Sad. On another note visit this link to get my recipe for "Cracker Toast".
2. What part of your residence gets the best natural lighting?
The front of my building during the afternoon.
3. What song have you frequently listened to lately?
According to my Last.FM song tracker that would be "Heart of Stone" by the Raveonettes for this week.
4. What could you use a little break from?
5. What’s going on in your town this weekend?
Chinese New Year. Kung Hee Fat Choy. Year of the Rabbit.
Friday, January 28, 2011
It's 4:23 AM Hawaii time and the January 28 Friday 5 has not been posted. I'll answer the January 21 edition.
1. There are superheroes named Superman, Superfly, and Supergirl. Based on your performance this past week in whatever you do, what would have been your Super_____ name?
My super name? This past week it would have been Superoverworked.
2. This week, what has been superterrific and what has been superlame?
Superterrific - a cool picture I shot of Shiro Matsuo, Hawaii's Saimin King on Jan. 27.
Superlame - The Governor's State of the State address.
3. Which of Superman’s abilities would have been the most useful this week?
X-ray vision could always be useful.
4. What do you most expect will be super this weekend?
5. What are your thoughts this week about the coming Super Bowl?
I wonder who will have the best multi-million dollar commercial on Fox TV.