1. Some friends have invited you over to watch the big game. What do you bring for the snack table?
Anything that is already made that I can conveniently buy from a store... cookies, chips, other snack food types.
2. What do you bring for a potluck lunch at work (or school)?
We usually just buy pizza from Pizza Hut. Easy and they deliver. No need to bring anything. Can buy pizza online too.
3. It’s a regifting party! Everyone brings some gift they never opened or used and leaves with someone else’s. What do you bring?
Star Wars lego spaceship thing that I never opened.
|From Friday 5 Answers
4. You’re going camping for a long weekend with a bunch of friends. Everybody agrees to bring one thing that others often don’t think to bring. What’s your contribution?
AM / FM radio with VHF weather band. Comes in handy if you want to know what the forecast may be. (The thing could also receive TV audio but after conversion to digital that part of the radio is now blank).
5. Road trip! The car in which you’re going to spend twenty hours with your closest friends only has a CD player. What do you bring?
Mixed CDs that I made on my Mac, The Beatles #1s, Fleetwood Mac Rumours, Dengue Fever CDs, anything else from my collection that can fit in a small carryon case.
Questions from Scrivener's Friday 5 blog.