Today is LEAP DAY Saturday, February 29, 2020.
Here are my answers to this week's Friday 5....
1. What’s something you can’t do alone?
I do most stuff alone... though I guess I would have to say I need a dentist to drill my teeth and fill a cavity. That can't be done alone... or um... if you have a heart attack, fixing it can't be done alone. You need a doctor and paramedics to help you out.
2. What’s something you can’t do if people around you are making noise?
Watching a movie for the first time. I hate outside noise, interruptions or distractions from the movie.
3. What’s something you can’t do in complete silence?
Play music on my record player and other devices.
4. What’s something you can only do at home?
Play my vinyl records. Can't really take them to play at another place unless I am invited to spin a record on someone else's turntable.
5. What’s something you wish you didn’t need help with?