1. What is absolutely the best cookie you’ve ever had?
I think any cookie that is homemade, coming out warm, fresh from the oven is the best. My aunt used to make good cookies.
2. What is a cookie you really don’t care for?
Any cookie with raisins. I don't like raisins. Because of that I'll either break the cookie up to pick out and toss the raisins or not eat it at all.
I also don't like most of the cookies that get loaded into my browser cache that come from many websites - especially advertising websites. It is always a good idea to clear your brower's cache and history, especially on your work computer.
3. What are some other cookies you are rather fond of?
Many types, especially those that are coated with chocolate, wafers, Oreos, chocolate battered, chocolate chipped, etc.
4. Grocery-store cookies are, of course, never as good as anything that comes out of someone’s kitchen, but what’s a packaged cookie that’s still pretty good?
Lately my favorites are Tim Tams.
5. In general, do you think cookies should be chewy and gooey, or should they be crispy and crunchy?
I like chewy cand gooey but crispy and crunchy is OK too.
Questions from the weekly Friday 5 website.