The following questions are culled from Scrivener's weekly Friday 5 blog.
1. Where in Africa would you like to visit?
Far down my list on places where I'd like to visit, if there was a choice of Africa and I could afford it, and the government in whatever country I go to is stable, then some U.S. friendly country where you can see and photograph animals in the wild... think Serengeti plains.
2. If you ruled the world, what would you forbid people to talk about in the company of strangers?
I would not want to curtail free speech unless that speech is a threat upon the person or persons receiving it... so like no terroristic threatening stuff like "I am going to kill you"....
3. In what way do you tolerate (or enjoy) being used?
I don't. Next....
4. When did you recently have an a-ha moment?
Not recently... everything is grounded in harsh reality for me.
5. What’s something you know about turtles?
They are majestic sea creatures that should not be harmed. In fact several species in Hawaii are protected by federal law. They also make for cute animated GIFs that I can send to my friend.