From Scrivener's weekly Friday 5:
1. From whom did you receive your first real paycheck?
Village Pharmacy in 1976. So very long ago. Store no longer exists.
2. Among board games involving the exchange of money, which have you enjoyed most?
3. PayDay is the name of a candy bar consisting of salted peanuts rolled in caramel surrounding a firm, nougat-like center. How does it sound to you if you haven’t tried it, and how do you like it if you have? Is there a similar candy bar you like better?
Never had one. Can't eat too much sweets, borderline diabetic.
4. When did you last do something nice for yourself just because it was pay day?
Nothing recently. Paycheck is too small. Have to use that for living expenses.
5. What person with the surname Day are you most familiar with?