From Scrivener's weekly Friday 5 blog are these questions and these questions:
SEPTEMBER 3 FRIDAY 5 : THE WEEK THAT WAS
1. What did you do too much of this week?
Spent too much time watching YouTube (mostly music videos) and other streaming video sites. I stay at home, away from maddening, potentially COVID diseased crowds.
2. What did you not do enough of this week?
Clean my house. I need to get rid of excess stuff, clutter.
|I hate these big ass cockroaches.|
3. What surprised you this week?
An intrusive, invasive, B52 sized cockroach that trespassed into my living area the other night. Could not do anything else until that bastard was cornered and killed. I hate when they fly. Ugh! Disgusting creatures.
4. What elated you this week?
Nothing really. I don't get excited about much these days.
5. What happened this week that’ll lead to something good next week?
Nothing significant that I can think of. I will eat, sleep, do stuff (hopefully) and repeat the cycle over again the following day. Being thankful that I did wake up to see another day, everyday is a good thing.
|I have plenty of cameras in my collection.|
AUGUST 27 FRIDAY 5 : ITEMIZED
1. What item do you own more than one of, while most people own exactly one?
I have plenty of cameras, flashes and other photography gear. Most people today who are not photographers, are satisfied using just their smartphone as a camera.
2. What item do you own none of, while most people own exactly one?
- 3. Among stuff you own, what item is most likely to be borrowed by an acquaintance?