Back from a short hiatus, here is this week's Friday 5 from Scrivener.
1. What is the least organized area of your daily life?
Generally my house (again), all kinds of paper and some mail to sort... those are just the physical stuff. I still need to sort out my life which is always being sorted out.
2. What is the most organized area of your daily life?
1. Record collection (LPs / 45s are unsorted but I scaled down that collection)
4. DVDs & digital video collection
5. Books - regular books and audio books
6. Most of my photos are organized between multiple hard drives and Google photos. Just started to use Amazon photos as a new organizer for some photos since June 2021.
7. MP3 music files - sorted on hard drives into playlists as well as backed up (for free) to YouTube Music, which sadly succeeded Google Play Music which I used for many years. Google Play Music was better than YouTube Music.
3. How well do you handle disruptions of your routines?
Not very well. I like my set routine. It takes me awhile to adjust to change. What I hate the most is if I am watching a TV show or movie, and I get interrupted during that program, especially if it is something I am watching for the first time.
4. How do you respond to unexpected blocks of unstructured time?
I'm ok being unstructured. I just do whatever is.
5. How structured is your time this weekend?
Nothing planned so I would say not very structured.
Taking on last week's Friday 5 on "Chip Chat"....
1. What’s got you feeling chipper these days?
The world is still dystopian. I avoid most crowds and large social gatherings... but then I am not a crowd person to begin with unless I have to... like photograph some event or something.
2. About what did you decide to let the chips fall where they may?
Some personal decisions I made which shall not be disclosed here.
3. What are you chipping away at?
Very slowly writing the story of my life, which for several decades I would consider "dull", but it is still my life. I am doing something that perhaps could be considered a memoir. Currently I am uploading some of the completed stuff to a site called Family Search where you can write stuff about your relatives who have passed on.
I decided to fill in the information on my own life before I die. I get a chance to control what I want said about my life before someone else messes it up. The nice thing about the Family Search site (which is a huge genealogy database), is that you I can upload and write stuff about myself, and it all remains private until after I die.
I'd like to also publish some kind of book about the back stories of some of the photos I've taken over the years.
4. What potato chips did you most recently consume?
I think about a month and a half ago I had a bag of Lays potato chips. I am not supposed to eat potato chips. Too much salt and oil.
5. When did you most recently toss your cookies?
Otherwise I routinely clean out the cookies from the web browsers I use on my various devices. These cookies are more evil than vomit.