Questions from Scrivener's Friday 5 blog.
1. What kinds of vinegar do you have in your pantry?
None at this time.
2. What was the last purchase you made that was carried home in a brown paper bag?
Groceries from Malama Market in Honokaa on the Big Island of Hawaii. There is a plastic bag ban on the Big Island but some stores do give out a paper bag and charge you a nickel for it I believe. Most recent purchase as such was on Sunday, May 3, 2015.
3. What home remedies do you swear by?
Chicken soup for when you have a cold, keeping warm and out of the draft when you're sick, bed rest when you're sick.... that kind of stuff.
4. How many Jacks and Jills do you know?
Jack Schneider, a businessman, and State Senator Jill Tokuda are two that are at the top of my head.
5. How would you rate your gift-wrapping skills?
I use a lot of tape, and can wrap adequately. Photo at the top shows gifts wrapped by my sister and her cat, Poof sitting on them.