Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday 5 for July 29: Neither Here nor There

From Scrivener's Friday 5 blog:

"Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5!  Please copy these questions to your webspace.  Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below, so we will all know where to check out your responses.  Please don’t forget to link us from your website!"



1. What’s something you have a love-hate relationship with?

Apple in general, my various Macs. Overall I love them, but like any other computer they do act up (I hate freezing; watching that miserable beach ball spin) and sometimes crash. I also don't like it when your Mac can no longer take software updates to apps and the operating system! Arrgh. I spent big money for this stuff and I only get 5 years of active support? Something is seriously wrong with this.

After many years of being a dedicated Mac user, a new interloper has come in: Chromebook. Hugely affordable and more secure.

I don't do Windoze.

2. What’s an issue you’ve teeter-tottered on?

Net Neutrality: Still not convinced one way or another. Some days I hate it and others I like the idea.

3. What was the topic of your most memorable back-and-forth with someone?

Recently the state of my health.

4. In personal and professional relationships, which end of the give-and-take do you seem to do more of?

It depends on the issue.

5. Which of your recent days was the most up-and-down?

The hours, days and a few weeks after heart bypass surgery. Certainly a downer when you have a heart attack, and then they cut you up. The road to recovery is slow and painful at the beginning. But now I can say that I feel better than I did more than 6 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment